- All financial transactions should be completed within a reasonable period of time, usually within six days after the auction ends.
- Buyer is responsible for transportation to our location, which includes taxi fares, rental car etc. Contact us if you require any specials assistance. Seller accepts cashier's check, certified funds, or verified drafts from known financial institutions (seller prefers not to accept cash).
We accept and prefer PayPal deposit made to email@example.com. We accept major credit cards for $500.00 ONLY.
***ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE***
- All our Vehicles are sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The Seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set a side will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to buy based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
- All buyers are responsible to pay Texas V.I.T. tax (Vehicle Inventory Tax) which is 0.002018 of the purchase price (example: $10,000.00 purchase = $20.18), $150.00 documentary fee, $5.00 buyer tag fee, and a $295.00 dealer preparation fee. Texas buyers must pay 6.25% sales tax plus $115.00 registration, inspection and title fee. Out-of-State-Buyers are responsible to pay their state tax within 21 days of purchase.
- Everest Motors, Inc. guarantees all titles. Most Texas titles may take up to 21 days since most of our inventory comes from new car dealer trade-ins.